Friday 26 July 2013

New Job!

Ok, so I know it's not knitting-related, per se, but. . .

I have a job!

I haven't been employed since my last contract ended.  I've been doing some volunteer work, and I love it, but it doesn't pay the bills.

Now, I have a job -- and even better, it's a job in my field!

I start next Tuesday with training.   They want me to jump right in after that. It's an 8-month contract, and one of my questions, when I get the chance, is going to be about the possibility of renewing it if they like my work.

It's part-time, but that's a good thing for me right now.  I'm dealing with some health stuff, and don't know if I'm up to handling a full-time job.  Also, I don't really want to give up my volunteer work if I don't have to, either.

So, less time for knitting, but more impetus to knit on the TTC . . .and more money to buy yarn!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment