Monday 22 July 2013

All my Stash. . .

Well, the post title pretty much says it all:


It all fits on my single bed.  There, not that bad!

I went through and sorted it into shelves:

Top shelf is lace-weight and finished gifts,

Middle shelf is sock/fingering weight, sport weight, and dk,

Bottom shelf is worsted weight and up.

It's nice to know it'll be easier to find everything again, though one of my balls of Classic Elite Yarns Liberty Light decided to make a bid for freedom and roll under my bed while I was doing this!  I was confused, because I was -very- sure I had one more ball!  Kitty helped me find it; (and didn't do any damage to it), so I'm good now.

Also, I have to be honest -- there's a tote under the bed that has inherited yarn.  If it didn't come with a ball band and I don't know what it is, it's in there. That's about half-full, but my huge binder of pattern leaflets is in there too.  I'm not going to bother sorting that out -- it's usually used for scrap yarn or for small 'odds and ends' projects.  There's not enough of anything in there for sweater quantities; and only a few things in 'small project' quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment