Sunday 29 December 2013

Illness and a knitting reprive.

Ugh.  So I feel horrible today.  I know why, it's just health stuff, it will go away on its own in a day or two, hopefully in time for New Years.

But that means that the party I was supposed to be going to tomorrow isn't happening.

I was originally trying to finish the Sit and Knit Mitts for it, but that wasn't happening either.

So, after a lot of shuffling around of ungifted knitted stuff, trying to find things homes where I know they would be appreciated and worn, the Marian Cowl will go to a friend, (my step-sister couldn't make Christmas Day and I don't have her mailing address)  and the Sit and Knit mittens will become next year's Birthday Gift for the same friend. 

This makes things a lot less rushed, which is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment