Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Fun with Beads and more Ravellenics 2014

Well, last night I finished up my Stella by Starlight Headband.

It's a) a WIP for Ravellenics 2014, and b) my First Quarter project for EatSleepKnit's Yarnathon.

The beads were my new challenge, and they actually weren't as hard as I thought they would be. I did have to do some digging through my tools to find my teeny-tiny crochet hook, but once I read this knitty tutorial, it wasn't hard at all, just fiddly. 

I'm glad I finished it, and I'm surprised I still have a semi-decent quantity of yarn left, enough for another small project.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment