Monday 5 May 2014

New Knitting Bag WIP, and Finished Accessories

I mentioned earlier that I was working on making myself a knitting bag, and that I (sadly) hadn't posted anything here about it!

So, here it is!

This is what will eventually be a French Market Bag, using Briggs and Little Heritage.


It's coming together quite nicely.  Right now is the easy (and boring) part of straight stocking-stitch in the round, so it's a great project if I want to put my focus onto something else.  I'm debating if I actually want to felt it or not -- it's dense enough I might just leave it as is.

Also, I finished my entries for The Yarn Attic's Accessory Spring KAL:

My Bamboozled Headband:


and my Lace Band Bracelet:


It was supposed to be a bracelet, but it works out better as an anklet, and I'm perfectly ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment