Thursday 7 May 2015

Wedding Attire!

So I finally finished the Fairview Scarf.


It may have only taken me, what, one-and-a-half years, but it was worth it.   It blocked out to be taller then me (so almost 6 feet long)!


What prompted me to actually get the scarf done was the fact that my step-sister was getting married!  So, I figured the Fairview would be something I could wear to the wedding!

The wedding was wonderful.  No pictures yet, but number of people were taking photos, so I'm sure there will be pictures online in a short while.  And my new step-brother-in-law (what a word!) is actually a totally sweet man.  He's very kind, rather quiet, and quite a gentleman. 

I didn't get a chance to get a picture of me all dressed up (I suck at taking selfies), so, you'll have to put up with these pictures for now.  While I don't get the 'selfie' culture, I do wish I could actually take a few decent selfies when the time requires it, mostly to show off my knit-wear! But that's another topic for another day.

Anyway, I will offer an online huge 'congratulations' to my Step-sister, who should still hopefully be enjoying her honeymoon as I type!   Congratulations and I hope you two have all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment