Wednesday 1 April 2015

EatSleepKnit 2015 Yarnathon

Arg!  Why didn't I post this before!

So, once again, EatSleepKnit has revamped their Yarnathon, and while posted this other places, I've been neglecting my blog again (bad Serena, bad!)

It's actually amazing now.  They've got badges you can win for things like extra yardage in the yarnathon, store credit, Ravelry credit. . . . and there aren't 4, but 12, year-long KALs!

"But why are you only telling me about this now?" you might ask.

Well. . . ok, I admit it.  I've been neglecting my blog.  That's why.  I blame this thing called 'work', plus some other not-so-fun health stuff that came up and kicked my butt for a while.   But don't despair!  Just because it's April does not mean that you too can't get involved in the fun that is the EatSleepKnit Yarnathon.  It runs all year! (And, while yes, it is addictive, it is also a good way to earn store credit and other rewards from then, so, take that with a however much salt you need!)

(And yes, full disclosure -- there is a badge for introducing folks to EatSleepKnit, and I intend to submit this post for it!)

Despite all my silliness, folks, though, this store is actually quite awesome.  Not only do they have many ways to give their customers free stuff,  they've also got amazing customer service, too.  It may sound kind of sappy, but they really are my go-to online store.  Also, their 'free shipping' prize does apply internationally, which is amazing! (Which, sadly, I cannot say about Canada Post).

That's about it for now, folks!  I leave you with the fact that the EatSleepKnit Yarnathon is fun, and a promise to try and update my blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment