I mentioned earlier that I'd almost gotten around to joining the yoke for my Cabled Cardigan.
Well, I finally did a few days ago.
It might look a little odd now, but it's coming together ok. The two balls are from my two alternating skeins. If I look -really- close, there are a few spots where I can see the very subtle striping at the yoke. But I don't think anyone's going to notice.
I still don't know if I need more yarn. I'm pretty sure I will, (see here) but I just might be able to stretch the yarn I have. So I'm going to keep knitting on this, for now, and see how far I get before I run out of yarn.
It's funny. A lot of people are saying there is a problem with the yoke shaping in the pattern.
However, because I'm doing this cardigan in fingering-weight yarn when it calls for worsted-weight yarn, so far, the yoke is working out just fine. It's because my row gauge is screwy for this pattern. (I got stitch gauge, just not row gauge.)
I've been working on this sweater a row or two a day (pretty much every day unless I got super-busy), and it proves that slow and steady work means you can finish almost anything. I'm quite proud of how it's turning out.